Carpet and foam pads can be recycled with Dreamhouse Interiors in Altoona. You will need to call to set up a time for the materials to be picked up; there is a small fee associated with carpet/pad recycling.
1530 Garfield Ave
Altoona, WI 54720
- Residential carpet only
- No commercial carpet, carpet tiles, wet material, rubber back carpet, rubber pad, double stick carpet, double stick pad, and carpet and pad that is glued together
- Rubber pad is NOT acceptable (distinguishable because it is usually 4 feet wide)
- Carpet and foam pads need to be prepared before pick-up
- Rolled carpet cannot exceed a maximum of 5 feet in width and 12-15 feet in length
- Roll carpet fuzzy side in and duct tape around middle 2 or 3 times
- Roll pad separately from carpet
- Recyclable pad is 6 feet wide; it can be rolled in any length and width, and duct tape it around the middle 2 or 3 times.