Except for those living in Augusta and Fall Creek, which have contracted with a single hauler for their respective communities, you can purchase service from the following companies:
|ProVyro Waste Services||715-513-6686|
Note that the companies do not provide service throughout all of Eau Claire County. Each of the haulers offers volume based fee service, where you order weekly service for 30-35, 60-65 or 90-95 gallon carts and pay accordingly. In some areas, you may also choose between curbside service and up-the-drive service. Curbside is the default service and is less expensive. Some haulers may also offer their customers an alternative bag system, where you pre-pay for ten 35-gallon plastic bags which you set out when full on the day of the week they service your neighborhood. Generally, if you only fill up a bag once every two weeks or longer, this option is more economical.
*Offers recycling of organics (fruits, vegetables, yard waste, etc.)
Residents may use the following town transfer stations:
- Bridge Creek
There is a charge for using these sites based on the amount of trash you bring in. The transfer stations also serve as these communities' recycling drop-off locations and the hours are the same as for recycling.
Seven Mile Creek Landfill
All residents and businesses may bring refuse directly to Advanced Disposal Seven Mile Creek Landfill, a private landfill located on County Highway Q (8001 Olson Drive) in the Town of Seymour, about six miles east of Eau Claire. As of October, 2014, the tipping fee is $65.00 per ton, with a minimum charge of $65.00. The landfill is open 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday and 8:00 - 11:30 a.m. on Saturday. Their phone number is 715-830-0284.
Boxx Sanitation Transfer Station
Location: 3010 Mondovi Road, Eau Claire, WI
Public Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Transfer Station Procedures and Guidelines:
- All loads must be properly covered and secured.
- All loads will be inspected for prohibited waste.
- Recycling material must be separate from trash.
- Customers must weigh vehicle with full load prior to disposal and must weigh vehicle with empty load after disposal.
- Customers must pay at time of disposal. They accept checks, cash, VISA and MasterCard.
- Each load is weighed individually. No combined loads.
- Each load is charged a minimum fee for up to 2,000 lbs. Fee is prorated by the pound over 2,000 lbs. You can call for current pricing.
- No smoking.
- Prohibited Wastes: No Hazardous, Industrial or Chemical Waste, No Liquids or Sludge, No Ashes, No Medical Waste, No Gasoline or Diesel Fuel, No Special Waste, No Asbestos, No Brush or Yard Waste, No Propane Tanks, No Electronics, No Tires.